TFOS is a world leader in eye health education. TFOS' global collaboration among scientists, clinicians and industry professionals seeks action needed to help the world see better. Tfos membership is free of charge and includes:
- Access to a global community
- Career advice
- Connection with Members worlwide (members can edit their profiles, add specialties and can search for others with specialties they are interested in)
- Experts meetings
- International conferences
- Invitations to international symposia
- Invitations to worldwide KOL events
- Local & international networking
- Members can be nominated for TFOS Workshops
- Networking events
- Startup advice
- Travel grants
- Volunteer opportunities
and ... > Access to Tfos Reports!
Prestigious award honors innovation and leadership in the field of contact lenses and anterior segment disease. Newswise — Boston, Mass. — David A. Sullivan, M.S., Ph.D., FARVO, Senior Scientist at Schepens Eye Research Institute of Massachusetts Eye and Ear and Associate Professor of...
(Washington, D.C.) Today, the vision community and its coalition partners announced enhanced education and communications in 2017 around recognition of July as Dry Eye Awareness Month. This is due to the July publication in The Ocular Surface journal of the Tear Film & Ocular Surface Society’s...