TFOS is a world leader in eye health education. TFOS' global collaboration among scientists, clinicians and industry professionals seeks action needed to help the world see better. Tfos membership is free of charge and includes:
- Access to a global community
- Career advice
- Connection with Members worlwide (members can edit their profiles, add specialties and can search for others with specialties they are interested in)
- Experts meetings
- International conferences
- Invitations to international symposia
- Invitations to worldwide KOL events
- Local & international networking
- Members can be nominated for TFOS Workshops
- Networking events
- Startup advice
- Travel grants
- Volunteer opportunities
and ... > Access to Tfos Reports!
After almost two and a half years of effort, the TFOS DEWS II report is available to all for FREE at www.TearFilm.org. This massive undertaking involved 150 clinical and basic research experts from around the world, who utilized an evidence-based approach and a process of open communication, dialogue...
Prestigious award honors innovation and leadership in the field of contact lenses and anterior segment disease. Newswise — Boston, Mass. — David A. Sullivan, M.S., Ph.D., FARVO, Senior Scientist at Schepens Eye Research Institute of Massachusetts Eye and Ear and Associate Professor of...