TFOS is a world leader in eye health education. TFOS' global collaboration among scientists, clinicians and industry professionals seeks action needed to help the world see better. TFOS membership is free of charge and includes:
- Access to a global community
- Career advice
- Connection with Members worlwide (members can edit their profiles, add specialties and can search for others with specialties they are interested in)
- Experts meetings
- International conferences
- Invitations to international symposia
- Invitations to worldwide KOL events
- Local & international networking
- Members can be nominated for TFOS Workshops
- Networking events
- Startup advice
- Travel grants
- Volunteer opportunities
and ... > Access to TFOS Reports!
Please welcome these dynamic & proactive volunteers who are helping promote TFOS & eye health education around the world! TFOS has created the global TFOS Ambassador Program with the goal is to promote TFOS initiatives and membership throughout the world. Towards that end, we have sought to recruit...
The TFOS DEWS II Report is available to all for FREE at www.TFOSDewsReport.org. This massive undertaking involved 150 clinical and basic research experts from around the world, who utilized an evidence-based approach and a process of open communication, dialogue and transparency to achieve a global consensus...